Saturday, July 16, 2011

Allow me to Introduce Myself

My name is Lindsay. I am a Stay at Home Mom to a wonderful little boy - Oliver.  He holds my heart in his chubby baby hand.  I am currently pregnant with another kidlet - Landon. He's due to make his appearence in November

I have an amazingly supportive husband who listens intently to all my crazy ideas. He loves me for me - my quarkieness and all.

I started this blog to share my journey though motherhood. The joy, fear, happienss, sadness - basically the good, bad and ugly. I also created this place for me - my little slice of 'Me Time' where I can share my love of family, friendship and the occasional craft with you.

I am a work in progress - I'd be honoredif you joined me on this journey

Xo - Lindsay

1 comment :

  1. Aw, you really are the cutest. You're about to hit your one year, too! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...