Monday, July 18, 2011

Etsy Top 10

I'd like to do a little post each week - possibly each month, on fun things I found on Etsy. I love losing track of time browsing the pages upon pages of Etsy. Its like window shopping, only better because I can do it in my pajamas!

This week I was searching for Elephants. I love elephants. I would totally have one, if it were legal and if I had a nice cozy place for him to sleep. Yes, I love them that much.

I'm on the search for elephants for Baby L's room. I'm not doing the whole bed in a bag for Landon like I did with Oliver. I was overwhelmed walking into the store when I was pregnant with Oliver - I registered for everything, then I got sick of it. This time, I want to create it. So thats what I am going to do. The theme isn't really elephants but I'd like to throw some in for good measure, and because I love them!












And there ya have it folks my Etsy top 10 for elephants. Of course I could of added 100 more but I think you get the hint. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...