2. I have to dip my pickles in ketchup. Dill pickles only.
3. I cannot stick a dry Q-tip in my ear. It gives me the chills, I must wet it first.
4. I could eat cereal for every meal. If I wasn't responsible for feeding my family I would live on cereal. Not always the good for you kinds either. Gimme some Lucky Charms and Cocoa Pebbles. Yeah.
5. I count the number of stairs in my head when I walk up and down them. I am so terrified of falling if I count them it makes me feel better.
6. Reality TV is my guilty pleasure.
7. I love Kraft Mac & Cheese. I have tried numerous mac & cheese recipes and they all fail. Nothing beats the cheesy gooiness from the blue box.
8. I'm a picker. I pick my sons nose. When he lets me - which isn't very often anymore. It was easy when he was a little blob, but now hes stronger than The Hulk (the green guy - not Hogan). I also pick the skin around my finger nails. It's terrible - and gross but I'm picking them right now.
9. I love chocolate. All chocolate - I don't discriminate against it. I eat it everyday - shh don't tell Ryan.
|source: thirtyhandmadedays.com via Lindsay on Pinterest|
10. I have a love affair with my vacuum cleaner. I love to vacuum my carpet - vacuum lines make me happy.
11. I love cups. nough said.
12. I always need to be covered with a blanket. It could be 98 Degrees (Ha! Get it) outside and I'll still need a blanket.
13. People the toilet paper must go over the roll - not under. Under doesn't make any sense. I may or may not change it when I go to other peoples houses.
14. I miss Ryan whenever he isn't home. I still get butterflies when he smiles at me.
Yeah, so that's my weirdness in a nutshell. If anyone who actually knows me in real life wants to add something - go ahead, but please be nice.
And for something completely irrelevant to this post but super cute. Here is my kid..