Friday, August 19, 2011

Daddy Tales

There is something so special about watching Ryan and Oliver together.
They have this bond.
This connection. It has only grown stronger over these last 18 months.


The love they have for each other overwhelms me. That love has made my love for Ryan grow stronger - something I never thought would be possible.

Bringing Oliver home was an adjustment for us. He was a wonderful newborn, but of course we had our moments. Ryan was always there - willing to learn with me. Supporting me when nursing was a challenge, changing poopy diapers (he changed the first one!), spending time with his son so I could get a few extra hours of sleep.

Oliver is so incredibly lucky. When I dreamed of a husband I wanted a man who was hands on with his kids, not afraid to do the 'ugly work', not afraid to sometimes be the bad guy - if it meant helping his children grow. What I found in Ryan has exceeded all my expectations.



And on another note....My Heatless Curls were featured. Head on over to Bacon Time to see. And stop by  Simply-Sammie - she also included My Heatless Curls in her Friday Five. Thank you ladies so much. I feel all warm and fuzzy. What an awesome Friday.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...