Thursday, August 25, 2011

Follow Your Bliss

I've had a few people ask me when I find the time to blog and create things. Well, I am a mom first and formost.
Oliver is my number one priority his needs come first.
The house and my husband come second and me, well I come third.
And I am okay with that.
As long as I get something for me.
This is what I make time for.
This is what I love and when you love something - you find the time to do it. 
Even if it means losing sleep. 

I love being able to share my passions.
Some are silly, some are creative but all of them are real.
And all of them are me. 
Creating and crafting is who I am.
I am thankful that I have a supportive husband who gives me that time.
And he even reads the blog - daily. 


I am.

  

1 comment :

  1. This is a beautiful post Lindsay, and truly inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...