Friday, August 5, 2011

Headband Challenge(d) or not....

So the talented and hilarious LMM had an awesome challenge this week and it was to wear headbands.
This was right up my ally. I knew I needed to do this. To get over my fear of my forehead. Get over my fear of whatever it is I am afraid of about headbands and as Nike says Just Do It. Do they still say that?

Anyways, I did it and I liked it. I discovered I love wearing headbands. So much so I even wore one to bed and created a new hairstyle. More on that next week.

While painting the bathroom!!
Wrestling a toddler who doesn't want his picture taken.
Family Day

Getting ready for a birthday party
 
While taken pictures of my big ole belly

Just hanging out


4 comments :

  1. Love it! I wanted to try this challenge as well but realized I don't have any cute headbands. Definitely needs to be a project for me soon so I can look as cute as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! happy you've embraced the 'bands! haha check my post out too!
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those headbands. I have a big o'l belly too..six months. super cute
    I am actually having a super cute hair accessory giveaway now at my blog. make sure to enter for your chance to win.
    http://sweettweetcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first one, and your cute belly! You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...