Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Homemade Granola

I love granola but I seriously hate spending almost $5 for a teeny tiny little box. So I've been making my own and I want to share it with all of you because it's that good.
Okay so you will need:

4 1/2 Cups Old Fashioned oats, uncooked
1/2 Cup sliced almonds
1/2 Cup shredded sweetened coconut
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 Cup honey
1/4 Cup apple juice
1/2 Cup raisins
1/2 Cup dried cranberries

Steps:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees

2. Combine oats, almonds, coconut, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together honey and apple juice pour over oat mixture and stir to coat.
{sorry there is no picture - the smell and the deliciousness made me forget}

3. Spread mixture evenly on a large baking sheet. Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown, stir twice during baking time. Let cool; add raisins and cranberries.


That's it!! Now run to your kitchen and make some it's super simple and oh so yummy!!

This is linked up over at Tatertots and Jello  TipJunkie and Todays Creative Blog

1 comment :

  1. Looks yummy, I've never really been a granola person but this sure does look good. I could be a convert.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...