Thursday, August 18, 2011

Scarf Love

Megan over at Meg's Craft Creations did a little tutorial on how to make an Infinity Scarf.

As you know from here I love Fall. And what better way to get ready for it than with an awesome new scarf. So during nap time I made myself one.

Her tutorial is super simple to follow and it literally took me five minutes (my kind of crafting). The scarf I made was actually an old scarf I bought years ago from AE - I love the colors and thought it would be the perfect for this project.
fun fact: I wore that scarf the first night I met Ryan. Ha 6.5 years later and I still remember my exact outfit. (I remember his too - he had funny shoes)

Anyways, here is my super simple scarf, in total fall colors. Bring on the cooler weather and the apple cider I am ready.

2 comments :

  1. Oh, you are *so* my kind of girl! Crafting during nap time, loving fall, fabulous scarf...we are friends already (c: Love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout Lindsay! It looks GREAT! What a fabulous idea to use fabric from a scarf you already had! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...