Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


Emily over at Mirrors Metaphores and Kaleidoscopes just awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award!! Im so honored! I'm still pretty new in the blogging world - so getting recognized is awesome. Im so glad I have readers and followers who like what I have to share. And thanks again Emily!

After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must
Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.

Here are 7 fun, random and possibly embarrassing things about me!

1. I love Peeps. Only during Easter though. I think all the other holiday ones are just silly - or sillier than Easter ones. And I like to bite the heads off first - then eat the rest.
2. I met my husband on Match. Yeah the website.
3. I love reality T.V.
4. I sing in the car. Actually I sing really loud in the car.
5. I moved in with my grandparents when I was 12 and lived there until I married Ryan at 23.
6. Growing up I had two imaginary friends. One was "The Boss" (not Springsteen) and the other was "Fred"
7. I like to pick my son's nose. Sorry - that's gross.

Here are the ten blogs that I nominate for this award. I enjoy all of these blogs and I hope you take the time to check them out.


4 comments :

  1. Miss Lindsay, what a fun blog you have here! I can definitely see why you got this award! (c: I'm going to have to check out this heatless curls tutorial...my hair and my electric bill will thank you! (c: And you are so sweet to pass it along to me, I'm so flattered! You have such a cute little family, I'm sure I will find myself here again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much Lindsay! This really means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am speachless! Thank you for the nomination Lindsay! Your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness! I am so ashamed...no recent blog post and still a nomination!! I am so very flattered and honored! I was just about to kick my butt back into blogging and you have inspired me! : ) I will most definitely be workin' on this in my next post. Cute blog, LOVE the background! I am now a Little Mudpies follower.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...