Emily over at Mirrors Metaphores and Kaleidoscopes just awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award!! Im so honored! I'm still pretty new in the blogging world - so getting recognized is awesome. Im so glad I have readers and followers who like what I have to share. And thanks again Emily!
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must
Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.
Here are 7 fun, random and possibly embarrassing things about me!
1. I love Peeps. Only during Easter though. I think all the other holiday ones are just silly - or sillier than Easter ones. And I like to bite the heads off first - then eat the rest.
2. I met my husband on Match. Yeah the website.
3. I love reality T.V.
4. I sing in the car. Actually I sing really loud in the car.
5. I moved in with my grandparents when I was 12 and lived there until I married Ryan at 23.
6. Growing up I had two imaginary friends. One was "The Boss" (not Springsteen) and the other was "Fred"
7. I like to pick my son's nose. Sorry - that's gross.
Here are the ten blogs that I nominate for this award. I enjoy all of these blogs and I hope you take the time to check them out.