Monday, August 15, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba, Show me Your Beads and a Mustache

So hello week 26. I have no idea where the time has went. This pregnancy is seriously flying by. And it's leaving me behind. I keep saying, "I'm not ready" really because I'm not.

So this past weekend Ryan and I made a pact to get things done around here. We made some progress but it's a start and that's all that matters...right? Right?

If you have kids you probably know what Yo Gabba Gabba is. It's like crack for kids - seriously. Oliver is obsessed with this show, from the first time he watched it he was in love. Well, Brobee and Toodee were at the grand opening of a new Babies R Us/ Toys R Us store so on Sunday we took Oliver to meet them.

It was magical. He was amazed. He was so excited to see them that I thought he was going to jump out of his skin. Yes, it was like meeting Elvis!



So like I said up there, this weekend was project clean the crap. While Ryan and I were in cleaning mode - Oliver was in uncleaning mode. Basically undoing everything we just did. And in the process of destructing the clean - he discovered some Mardi Gras beads. He then decided it would be an awesome idea to wear them. All of them. At.Once.

Ha - what you can't see is that clump of beads over on his hip - yeah, there is a snowman Christmas ornament tangled in there.

Oh and you like the mustache? The men in this family grow them early. You can thank his father for that one.

Hope your weekend was as wild as ours.

1 comment :

  1. Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I love the premise behind your blog! What a lovely family. I just became your most recent follower! I hope to see you back at my blog again soon!

    Emily @ mirrors, metaphors and kaleidoscopes

    www.mirrorsmetaphorsandkaleidoscopes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...