Friday, September 30, 2011

Dinner Guests

Oliver has developed his own little unique personality lately. His vocabulary is growing by the day and he is funny.
Like really funny.

When we first brought him home. We gave him a stuffed Mickey Mouse my friend sent him from Disney.


He would just stare at him. Actually more like glare.


Little did he know, they would be come friends. Best friends.

Fast forward 19 months later. It's Toodles this and Toodles that.

Who? What is Toodles you ask? Well Toodles is Mickey of course. In Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, there is this little gadget that Mickey and his gang call for help. Every time they call out, "Oh Toodles" Oliver comes running from wherever he is. It's his favorite part. Luckily for him, they say it like four times throughout the show.

Well he decided that everything Mickey Mouse is "Toodles" so Mickey = Toodles.

You still with me? Okay, good. Yup that is the mind of a 19 month old.

Last night at dinner, Oliver strapped Toodles into his booster seat. Ryan, tried to remove Toodles and told Oliver we would set him on the table and he could have him after.

Oliver wasn't having it. He wanted Toodles to stay for dinner.

So, we pulled up a chair and invited Toodles to eat with us. Toodles invited Tigger and we had a party.


Thankfully Oliver is so nice and loves to share, he let Toodles and Tigger sample some of his delicious meal.

This kid is amazing. Like, seriously amazing. I honestly don't know what I did before him. My life must of been pretty boring.

1 comment :

  1. Aww. I love it. This is so cute :-D (Melissa Rowe)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...