Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall Painting - Toddler Style

Oliver really loves to paint.
Actually - Oliver really loves to make a mess.

And he can make a big mess, when he paints.

Thus. Oliver loves to paint.

I try to limit it to once a week. I for one don't have the wall space to show off all of his creations (and let me tell you - they are creative!) I also really hate cleaning up the paint. So once a week kid, once a week.

This week he is fall painting.
He was a little confused when I only let him use orange, yellow and red.
He kept reaching for the purple paint. 
Its his favorite.
The color. Not the paint.

This week I also let him paint with a fork. He was alittle confused but I told him to just go with it. So he did. I even caught him trying to eat the paint off the fork a few times. He's a smart kid. He knows what a fork is for.

So here are some steps for fall painting - toddler style

Step one: Wear your pajamas. And have some crazy hair.

Step two: Wear your lipstick. Er, paint. Become one with the painting. And also keep that crazy hair.

Step three: Add more paint to your face. Its much more creative than painting on paper anyways.

Step four: Paint with a fork. What? A Fork. Yes. Oliver - just go with it.

Happy Painting.

1 comment :

  1. You're such a good mom. I have never even bought paints because I'm dreading the mess. I have, however, bought art smocks, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...