Thursday, September 1, 2011

Houston we have a......

Gross problem.

We have two cats. Bigfoot and Tallulah Belle (yeah she was named after Tallulah Belle Willis!)

Say hi.













Well Oliver is pretty obsessed with his furry friends. He giggles and chases them around the house.
He laughs when they walk by and cries when they run away and tease him.


He also discovered something else....
If you are the weak stomach type - you may want to just stop reading and go google pictures of puppies and kittens.


Alright with that said...

Oliver has discovered the cats butt holes. I don't know why he feels the need to poke them there but he does. And it's gross.

I just hope that I am around to catch it so I can wash his hands. Or scrub them in bleach. Kidding. Kind of.

The cats are pretty good at dodging his...um, advances.
But sometimes they are groggy and have just woken up from a nap - then Oliver swoops in with his ninja poking skills and violates them

Lets just hope this new obsession ends soon. For the cats sake. And mine.

2 comments :

  1. Literally laughing my butt off!!!

    "Oliver has discovered the cats butt holes. I don't know why he feels the need to poke them there but he does. And it's gross." hahahahahaha!!! There's no end to the things kids discover... (pun intended) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Its terrible and he won't stop..he thinks its so funny. At least it makes for some good entertainment!!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...