Monday, September 12, 2011

Please Remove Your Shoes


I seen this tutorial awhile back over at HowDoesShe. I loved it, but I knew getting Oliver to stand still long enough to get a picture of his cute pudgy feet would be near impossible.

So I came up with the next best thing.
One night while I was cleaning up, our shoes were sitting in a little row.
Dada. Momma. Baby. So I snapped a picture


How cute is that? 

I had a frame that I got on super sale at Michaels. I painted the edges with some black paint and mod podged some scrapbook paper on the front. For the words I used some black scrapbook paper and my Cricut. I mod podged them on and covered it in a few layers so it everything would stay. The ribbon is stapled onto the back.

It may be my new favorite picture in the house.

Linking up to these fabulous parties

12 comments :

  1. Cute! When I wanted to make a sign that indicated we had a no shoes house i just googled baby feet, found a cute pic, and then added font to the picture that said "You are now entering a shoe free zone. Violaters will be shot. Survivors will be shot again ;)" and taped it to the inside of our window. Not nearly as fancy as yours but it did the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your blog and just wanted to give you a quick shout out. I love this post! It's a great idea for anyone with a no-shoes household. Looking forward to following your blog. :)

    P.S. I've shared this post along with a link back to your site on my blog at:

    http://adesiretoinspire.blogspot.com/2011/09/shoe-signage.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable.Thanks for sharing at Bacon time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog visit the other day! What a cute blog, and I love the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the how Does she sign too, but this a super cute version too! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Great job! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I would love for you to link up with us on Wednesdays.
    New follower,
    Kim
    www.thesasselife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really cute! I'd love for you to come link up your projects every weekend at scrappy saturdays over @ candacecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your version! Will be making myself one too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. You amaze me w/ each new blog I read of yours i have never read before! :) This is so cute! :)-Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for linking up this fabulous project!!!!
    I hope you will stop by tomorrow and link up another great project

    http://polkadot-pretties.blogspot.co.uk/

    Claire xox

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...