Thursday, October 6, 2011

Banana "Ice Cream"

This "Ice Cream" is Bananas

B.A.N.A.N.A.S

anyways......

You need to try this. This is the best thing since, well...... real ice cream.

I had some bananas on the counter they were looking pretty sad. Then I remembered a recipe I found on pinterest awhile back and thought I'd try it out.

Forgive me. These are the only pictures I took. I kind of suck at this whole blogging thing. I always forget to take pictures while I'm actually making something - then remember once I'm done.





You can find the full recipe (and pictures) here.

Oliver and I Ate. It. All. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...