Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Olivers Day with Yo Gabba Gabba and another Feature

Months ago we found out Yo Gabba Gabba was coming to town.
Ryan and I decided that for an early Christmas gift we would get tickets and take Oliver. He loves Yo Gabba Gabba.

I let my kid watch TV. He's not in front of it all day, but its on most of the day. Mainly for background noise and I admit sometimes it makes my day a little easier. Especially when this show comes on.
Muno is his favorite.

He's been pretty much obsessed  in love with this show since he was 8 months old.
The theme to his 1st birthday party was Yo Gabba Gabba. I made a shirt for him and the decorations. I have to admit, I'm kinda obsessed in love with the show too.

So we knew he would have the time of his life at Yo Gabba Gabba Live.
We started our family fun day going out to lunch at one of our favorite places Ted's Hot dogs. Its a great little hot dog/hamburger place. We had a late lunch and then made our way to the show.


Oliver was a little unsure once it began. There were parents kids dancing and singing. The lights were going crazy and there was confetti. Lots and Lots of Confetti.

Once he realized what was happening he seemed to really enjoy it.
So much so, he cried when it was over.

I'm so happy we did this.
Lately everything seems so rushed.
We are down to the last few weeks before our new arrival comes.
We have been running around trying to finish things.
Time seems to be flying by.
It was nice to take a few hours and just be a family of three.
Its days like these that make being a mom so worth it. To see the happiness on my sons face was something so incredible. To know that I could give him that and even though he is young and won't remember that day
Ryan and I will.
And that is special.

Make sure you stop over and see Ashley at Mommy by Day...Crafter by Night. She featured my Heatless Curled Hair Tutorial!!

1 comment :

  1. Awww I love Yo Gabba Gabba too!

    I thought I was a little strange until I googled it and found out that it has a following among college students. Whew! Does that make us hip or what?

    That picture is so sweet. Glad you guys had fun. Totally jealous over here.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...