Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Spiderman {Hearts} Playdough

I had a brilliant idea the other day
and that was to make some playdough for Oliver.

He's never seen it before I thought for sure he would love it.
And was I right.

I used a super simple recipe that my grandma use to make for me
All you need is
2 cups of plain flour
2 cups of colored water
1 Tbsp. of cooking oil
1 tsp. cream of tartar
1 cup of salt
 Place all of the ingredients in a medium pot and cook on medium heat. Stir it until it starts to get thick. Remove it from the pot and let it cool.
Then PLAY!!

Spiderman loved it.



**Store the dough in an airtight container in the refrigerator for future use.
Happy Tuesday - we are taking Oliver to see Yo Gabba Gabba today - I might be more excited than him!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...