Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Birchbox

I have a small confession.
This isn't my first Birchbox - I received one last month and forgot to blog about it.
So lets just pretend this is my first one.
Isn't it cute?!

Don't know what Birchbox is?
why don't you go check them out?!

Basically its like your birthday every month!
How awesomesauce is that?

For a small fee of $10 per month
the lovely people at Birchbox send you 4-5 samples.

Prior to Oliver I loved
going to the mall and buying
hair stuff or make up
now I just don't have that kind of time

Thankfully Birchbox does it for me
and its a surprise every month - so I have no clue what I'm getting
So far I have loved everything.
This month I received

The chocolate was delicious. Strange. but good.

If you're interested in make up, hair care or skin care I seriously suggest you check them out!

Wow - I totally sound like a brownnoser. But in all honesty, I have only received two boxes and I haven't been disappointed. 

1 comment :

  1. i'm definitely going to check that out. i cant believe there was zoya polish in there!! and that color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...