Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A boy and his blankets

Oliver has two blankets that he adores. I mentioned them here.

From the moment he wakes up in the morning, B1 and B2 are in his hands.
They hang over the chair during breakfast.
Are right next to him on the floor while he plays.

In the car with us while we're driving.
It's adorable how he carries his blankets everywhere.

He covers his friends with them and says, "Night, Night."

And the best part about his blankets is, they are our secret weapon for putting him to bed.


All I have to say is B1 and B2 are tired and then Oliver is tired too. He will pick them up, hand them to me and wait at the bottom of the stairs for me to take him up and tuck him in.

He has turned into a cuddle bug too. I'm really loving it. It melts my heart when he randomly crawls up onto the couch with me, curls up and lays his head down on my stomach or shoulder. I'm really soaking up these moments. I never, ever want them to end.

Do your kids have a favorite?!

1 comment :

  1. Aaden has a blanket (okay, actually there are 3 of the identical blanket so that I can sneak one away to wash it LOL) and he won't even think about leaving the house without it (I only let him take 1 although I'm sure he would take all 3). He takes it in the car, he has taken it to the playground, in the store, literally everywhere. We call him Liones (I don't know how to spell his name but you know, the boy from Charlie Brown who took his blankie everywhere). Oh and a bink (I hope to break this habit soon)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...