Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Counting Down

I have 12 days left. (We're down to days here people)
That is if the littlest man decides to stay put until the very end.

I feel so different this time around. I promised myself when I got pregnant again, I would cherish it. I would take it all in. I would be in the moment.
The truth is. It flew by.
It feels like I just found out.
And now I have a few short days left.
And I feel like I've missed a lot.
I'm sad.

Don't get me wrong - I am so excited to meet this child.
But the 2nd one is different.
I have been so wrapped up in taking care of Oliver, that this one hasn't had my attention.

I can't believe I am going to have another baby.
I can't believe I am going to be a mom again.
I can't believe I have to go through labor, delivery and....recovery again.

Our talks lately have been on this little person growing inside.
Who he's going to look like.
How much he will weigh.
If he will be anything like Oliver.
When he will come.

I am so grateful to have this opportunity again. I'll admit I'm nervous for everything it comes with but being a mother is all I ever wanted.
I can't wait to meet you...Landon.

1 comment :

  1. Glad to hear that second pregnancies go by quicker! I am not looking forward to being pregnant again!

    Can't wait to see baby Landon :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...