Saturday, November 5, 2011

Eisy Morgan's Christmas Ornament Exchange

There are many things I love about blogging.
Sharing my life with my lovely readers is one
but another thing I love is
the friendships that have been made.

I have "met" some awesome ladies though blogging
and with the holidays around the corner
now is the time to come together and
spread that holiday cheer


That is why I am participating in Eisy Morgan's Ornament Exchange.
What a fantabulous idea
Seriously.

You can click on the link above or the button on my sidebar if you choose to join in on the holiday fun. 

1 comment :

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...