Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pick Your Plum

Do you know what Pick your Plum is?


Well if you don't, you should go and check it out.
It's alright. I'll wait.

Its this awesome little website that has amazing deals on craft stuffs.
Yes. Awesome and Amazing in the same sentence.
You know it must be wonderful.

Basically all you do is sign up by email and they send you an email with the daily sale.
I've even got things for FREE.

So far I've taken advantage of elastic ribbon, cachobon flowers, and a free vinyl halloween decoration.

If you're a crafter or a wanna be crafter (like me) then I suggest you check out this site.
You won't be disappointed.

1 comment :

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...