Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Life with Landon

Hi, I'm back.
Kind of.

Two kids are challenging. It's been difficult to find the time to sit down and write, but I will be back again. Eventually.
Never fear, I do have some interesting things to share in the days and weeks ahead.

So Life with Landon.
Is amazing.

He is 2 weeks old already.
It's just nuts to me how fast these last two weeks have went.
He changes every day. He currently weighs 8lbs 14oz and is 21.26 inches long.
He eats about every 3 hours.
I thought the lack of sleep was going to get to me but I must be use to it or something because it hasn't bothered me at all.

This child is such a joy and he is so easy.
I don't know if its a 'been there done that' kind of thing or if he really is just a good baby. Either way
I'll take it.

Oliver is so in love with his "baybee".
From the moment he wakes up in the morning until the time he goes to bed all he talks about is the baybee.
He loves to help feed Landon. And he will stand next to the changing table and watch while I change his diapers.
All the guilt that I felt while I was pregnant is gone. Seeing my children together completes me.
I never thought I could love someone as much as I love Oliver
but that saying 'your heart and love grow' is so true.
This little person has completed my heart and completed our family.

Now let me blow up your computer screen with pictures.






In their Big Brother/Little Brother shirts I made






Sharing Toodles.


1 comment :

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...