Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Be Mine



I like Valentine's Day. Call me a hopeless romantic but I think its a cute holiday. Cheesy but cute.

Since joining the blogging world I have discovered that thinking outside the box is so much more fun than running to Target and buying the latest decorations. Don't get me wrong I love a trip to Target but creating something handmade is so much more special.

This project was free. I had everything on hand so all I needed to do was find a little time. It took me 30 minutes from start to finish.

I for the banner itself I used part of the drop cloth that I had bought for Landon's curtain project I cut them into triangles and used a stitch ripper to make two holes at the top of each triangle. I used the red yarn to thread through each triangle. Once that part was assembled I cut my letters out of pink felt by hand. I glued them on with mod podge and hung that baby up. Super Simple just the way I like it.


Linked up here

1 comment :

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...