Monday, January 9, 2012

Be Present


How cute is that?
Please excuse that horrible picture. That's what I get for taking it at 7pm in a poorly lit room. blah.

 Erika over at Opps, I Craft my Pants (seriously, I laugh every time I read that)
made a handy dandy reminder to stay in the moment.
I often find myself lingering a little too long
on the internet or always fiddling with my phone
Now I have a nice slap back to reality right where I can see it.

She made a bunch of them. So if you need a reminder to
be present and to stay in the moment
head on over to her blog and
get one for yourself.

Happy Monday


No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...