Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cookie Dough Dip

So in my quest to get healthy I went searching for some healthier recipes.
That's when I discovered this


Cookie Dough Dip that is healthy(er).
It couldn't be.

I was skeptical seeing the number one ingredient is
wait for it....


chickpeas.

Yes, that's correct. Cookie dough made out of chickpeas.
So basically hummus.
I'm down with hummus
but I usually like it with roasted red peppers
and served with pita chips.
Not chocolate chips and graham crackers.

Still I was intrigued.
So before you say, "no way Lindsay not in a million years"
hear me out.
This dip is awesomsauce.

So amazing that I asked Ryan if he wanted to try it.
I didn't tell him what was in it
even though he likes chickpeas
I knew what his reaction would be
if he knew.
He loved it.

Then I came clean and told him
there were chickpeas in there.

After the initial eye roll and
him calling me a liar.
He said exactly what I said
 you can't even tell.

Now I'd love to take credit for this lovely concoction
but I am far from that talented.
This recipe came from Her
she is a superstar when it comes to
creating healthy desserts
and she's my new hero.

Oh and Oliver loved it too. That's a win in my book.
Now go and try it. And come back and tell me what you think!!


1 comment :

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...