Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Love Thee.....

 I gave Ryan his Valentine's Day gift early
really early
just so I could blog about it
How cute is that?
I found something like it months ago. I just saved a picture on my computer
this was before Pinterest*.
So I'm not sure where it originally came from
If you are the amazing creator of this
please let me know, and I'll give you credit for it.

I used white card stock and ripped the pages to give it a weathered look
Then I used my Cricut to cut out the letters.
I wrote the notes by hand to make it a little more personal.

I love it. Ryan loved it.
Now you can go make one for your sweetheart.

*speaking of Pinterest. If you would like an invite then email me littlemudpies@gmail.com and I will invite you!

Linked up here

3 comments :

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...