Friday, January 20, 2012

Let's Have Coffee


Week 3!
I have to say, I was a little nervous when I thought about creating this.
I wasn't sure if anyone would even care, let alone share what is going on in their world.
But I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised.

Actually, I am surprised people read this blog at all to be honest.
When I first started this I basically did it because I like my family and I like crafts. I didn't think people would actually read it.
And comment.
Comments are like the cats pajamas...whatever that means
in blogland.

Anyways, on to Let's Have Coffee...

If we met for coffee I'd tell you how I am getting cabin fever. The weather just started getting 'wintery' and I am already ready for Spring.
I don't like feeling trapped.
A nice customer of Ryan's told me about this open gym for kids every Friday so as long as the weather is nice, I am taking Oliver.
He needs to release some of his energy elsewhere


If we met for coffee I'd tell you that I'm planning a birthday party for this dude.

TWO.
He is going to be two years old.
That makes me want to throw up.
Next thing I know he'll be asking for the car keys. 
It's pirate themed.
I can't wait to share all the decorations and cake with you.

If we met for coffee I'd tell you that I lost 4 pounds. And that is worth celebrating so I bought myself some new glittery nail polish.
Glitter make everything more exciting.

Thanks for the coffee break.
See you next week
xo 

3 comments :

  1. YAY!!! Go you on the weight loss thats awesome!!! & super cute I love pirates, we had Handy Manny for Aiden when he was two he was so into it!! :) I can't wait to be in NY again so you & I can actually go have coffee :) Miss you bunches keep up the great work!! -Candice-

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 pounds that is great glittery nailpolish well deserved! Congrats!! Isn't amazing how fast two years go? My boys will be 5 & 7 this year and trust me that has seemed to go by just as fast! We had a Thomas the train cake for Jeff's 2nd birthday and Ryan had a go Diego go cake for his. We have a busy weekend ahead tonight Jeff is in a tiger cubs basketball performance during halftime at Akron's game he is in another next week. The kids have been working on it since November and are so excited!!! We are going to go see Disney on ice this weekend too, and I am not sure who is more excited the kids or ME!!!! We all love Disney! Brian and I went for our honeymoon and we took the boys 2 years ago almost. Ryan still asks if we can go to chef mickey's for dinner, wouldn't that be great!!? Enjoy your weekend, look forward to next weeks chat!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little indoor gyms are awesome. I love them. Where I live tho, they are super expensive so we don't go very often. Hopefully the ones you have aren't that bad.

    Congratulations on losing 4lbs! I love that you celebrate by buying glittery nail polish. That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...