Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow Days


We finally got hit with some snow over the weekend.
I have to admit it's been nice not having any
but I did kind of miss it for Christmas.
It's not the same without it.


Oliver has been dying to play in the 'nos' so Ryan took him out.
It was freezing but Oliver didn't care.
He cried when it was time to come in.



That child has so much energy
getting him out in the fresh air was nice.
It makes me sad because I would love to take him out more
but with Landon, I'm still not sure how
to manage both of them.
I haven't figured out how to be in two places at once.
That's why it's so nice having Ryan home on the weekends.
Granted, it throws off Oliver's whole routine and makes him me crazy 
but it's okay.
He loves his Dad. And needs that time with him.
and having another set of hands...and eyes
gives me a small break.
It's when I get some 'me time'.
And Oliver is like Ryan's shadow so I always know where he is.  



1 comment :

  1. I love this post!

    Those pictures are so cute. And I love your writing in this post especially. Good job capturing the moment and your feelings ATM!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...