Friday, February 3, 2012

Let's Have Coffee....


Hello Friends
Welcome back to another week of Let's Have Coffee...

If we met for coffee this week, I'd have to offer you some York Peppermint coffee creamer. It is everything that is wonderful in this world and my new love. Sorry Ryan.
No seriously though, its delicious.


I'd share with you that tomorrow we are going to a birthday party.
Oliver's girlfriend Kennedy is turning 2. She was born a week before Oliver.
Kennedy and Oliver are going to get married someday. It's already been arranged!!
Oh and clothes shopping for little girls is awesome!!

I think I finally got Ryan on board with all the updates I'd like to make to our house. I know he's overwhelmed and maybe alittle scared (I am too) but really it's nothing major.
Besides I've been reading blogs researching on the best way to paint kitchen cabinets. My kitchen is so very sad, I can't wait until the weather gets nicer so I can paint.
Also, I am hoping he doesn't change his mind, but I want to install hardwood floors in our living room. Our carpet is gross and I love the look of hardwood.
So if you see him, tell him to stop being such a baby and go for it.

Little Landon had a doctors appointment on Monday
He currently weighs 12 pounds 12oz and is 24.41 inches long.

Have a wonderful weekend
See you next week.
xo

6 comments :

  1. Have fun at the party! oh and good luck researching how to paint your cupboards, sounds like a job! It would be a fun spring job though! Hardwood flooring sounds nice, easier to clean too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm all for the new hardwood flooring, or even vinyl that looks like hardwood (much cheaper), but that cabinet job sounds hard! Are you planning on re-staining or just painting over?

    I'd love to see before and after when you do it!

    Shopping for girls is so fun! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsay! I found you through blogfrog. Your site is so cute. I'm your newest follower. If you get a chance stop over at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com I'd love for you to visit. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE blog!! Found you through Blogfrog!!! I am now following!!!! Hope you will stop by my CHAOS!!! I am also hosting a party that has been REALLY bebeficial to bloggers called "RANT and RAVE About My Blog" where fellow bloggers critique each others blogs and all ANONYMOUSLY!!! It has been a wealth of info!! I hope that you will stop by!!

    http://www.randeesorganizedchaos.com/2012/01/rant-and-rave-about-my-blog_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for your comment! if you make a hospital basket you have to send me a pic so i can see! I know there is more stuff that i could put in there but can't think of it :) good luck with your kitchen renovation!! painting cabinets is brave!!!!! but they always look like a million bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know someone that does flooring? If not def get ahold of me, I know a great guy that does it and for great prices if you want a quote..

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...