Friday, February 17, 2012

Let's Have Coffee...and Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner...


Welcome back for another week of Let's Have Coffee..
Are you all still enjoying these weekly posts?

This week has been eventful. Oliver had his first cold, ever this week. Which would only make sense because it was his birthday week.
It started with a small cough last Friday and turned into a full blown out cold by Sunday.
The croupy cough scared the crap out of me.


I've had that Rihanna song, "We Found Love" stuck in my head for the past week. I liked it a week ago, now it's kind of annoying.



Did you all have a nice Valentine's Day? We don't do much. We just had a nice dinner and watched a movie, then Teen Mom.
We're real romantic.
But I did get this!!!
Only the best gift ever

The boys and I made chocolate hearts for family and our neighbors.
The sweet little old ladies loved them.


Oliver had a wonderful birthday - I'll share our day next week. Tomorrow is his birthday party I'm so excited I can't wait! I've been making decorations and setting up all day.
Here's a sneak peek


Alright, the moment you all have been waiting for.
According to Random.Org 
The winner of the handmade yarn wrapped wreath is.....
::Drum roll::

Congrats Melowe!!
Email me your shipping address Littlemudpies{at}gmail{dot}com
and I'll send your new wreath out to you!!

Giveaways are fun. I plan on having more in the future!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...