Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Month 3 {Kind of}


You know what I love about the month of February? 
It only has 28 days. 
Well not this year -- with the whole leap year business 
but the best part is 
there isn't 30 days! 

That means Landon won't turn 3 months
He will just continue on in his little 2 month self 
and I will live in ultimate denial that my baby isn't getting old. 



These last three months have flown by
I blame it on the holidays and Oliver's birthday 
but the reality is 
when you have kids time does this strange thing 
where it actually speeds up 
and moments that seemed to have just happened...
actually happened months ago

Landon is growing to be a sweet little man. 
He is always smiling
It doesn't take much to get him to smile. 
Just a random dance from Oliver 
When Ryan tickles him
or when I sing "You Are My Sunshine
that usually results in a giggle, 
you'd understand if you have ever heard me sing. 



He spends most of his days awake
We move from the floor, 
to the jungle mat, 
to the bumbo, 
to the dining room 
where we sit and watch Oliver create all his masterpieces. 
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

He does nap 
but lately it's been the opposite of Oliver 
he likes to be awake with us during the day. 
I don't mind, I just move him with me from room to room. 
I was wearing him in the sleepy wrap for a time 
but apparently he's too cool for that 
and he wanted to sit up on his own. 
What do I know?!


There isn't much to share. 
He's turning 3 months - 
he's still pretty much a blob
But he is so darn cute

Favorites:
Oliver
Coloring on the Aquadoodle - 
{apparently to infants and toddlers this is hilarious. We help Landon hold the pen and color on the mat. Fits of laughter all around.} 
Eating
Baths
Cuddling 
Tickles
Trees
Music

Oh and I think I have actually called him Landon a total of 5 times since he was born. 
Here he's known as "Wrinkles" poor kid. 


follow me on Bloglovin'
linking up for a bloglovin' blog hop over here!!





3 comments :

  1. He is so stinkin' cute! I wanted to invite you to a bloglovin' blog hop over at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/02/bloglovin-blog-hop.html. With GFC going away this is the closest thing to it. I'd love it if you would link up when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love it! Have to say though I am sure you do a much better job than I do at "You Are My Sunshine" but I sing away anyway! Enjoy the moments...my little guys grew way to fast! I am afraid if I blink again they will be teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats an impressive moustache for a 3 month old, wait, I mean 2 month old.

    He is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...