Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Meet The Mr.


My heart. My love. My best friend. My comfort. My home. 



He's thoughtful and sensitive, hardworking and generous, involved and determined. He's courageous and warm,  accepting and motivated. Bold and outspoken a little stubborn and strong - willed. Spontaneous and ambitious. Humorous and kind. A bit impatient but forgiving. Encouraging and involved. He's loving. He's good. 




He saves me after a long day. And distracts the children so I can have some me time. He puts away the dishes and helps with the laundry. He brings me flowers for no reason and loves me when I am difficult to love. He says I'm beautiful in yoga pants and a t-shirt or all dressed up in heels. He makes fun of me for my love of reality TV but watches it with me. 
He brings me gummy bears without being asked and knows just by looking at me when I need a break. 
 He prays with me and for me. Laughs with me and hugs me. He always kisses me goodbye and calls just to say, "I love you"
He gets me. 









He is everything I love and everything I need.  


4 comments :

  1. I love this! There is nothing like having the love of your life in your corner forever and always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! He's cool - I think I'll keep him! Thanks for the comment!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I was reminiscing while looking through old pictures. It's funny how looking at a picture can take you back to that exact day! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...