Thursday, March 22, 2012

Scary Momma Moment and a Easter Printable

As a Momma there are moments that I never ever want to experience again. I am not naive I know they will probably happen more times than I will be able to count. And possibly even worse things.

Oliver fell down the stairs. From top to bottom.

You know those stupid videos of people falling. I always hated those. I never watch them because I hate it when people fall. I don't find it funny at all. Anways, when they show the people falling they bounce and roll, hit their heads and tumble down like a rag doll.

Yeah that's exactly what Oliver did.

And I was right there next to him. Frozen. I screamed "Oh My God" and ran for him but even though it was all happening in slow motion I still wasn't fast enough to catch him. To save him.

He hit his head on the floor at the bottom and just laid there. I scooped him up and he started to cry. And I started to cry. Then he saw his birthday balloon and he was fine.

Like nothing happened.

I just sat there, in shock and he went about his business of collecting his dinosaurs and terrorizing the cats. Its been a few hours since it happened and I still am upset over it. He's been up and down the stairs 39328430948 times since.

I need to wrap that boy in bubble wrap. He's gonna be clumsy just like his Momma.

Alright now on to the happier things....


Last week I posted on where you could find some cute free Easter/Spring printables. After I blogged about it I had some time to try to make one of my own.

Now I used Picnik. It's leaving for good very soon but I can't bring myself to stop using it yet. Even though I am mad at it.

If you like any of these prints just follow the links and you can download them and print them off.

Green Here

  Yellow Here

Purple Here  

Pink Here

Blue Here

Don't Forget To Enter The GIVEAWAY!!!! 

2 comments :

  1. Love those printables! Pinning them now!
    Also poor mommy! Are you ok, because apparently Oliver is fine... LOL.
    I know, I still have nighmares about all the bumps my kiddos have gotten!
    Hang in there and buy some bubble wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up this project...
    Would love you to stop by and link up another fabulous project!!!
    http://polkadot-pretties.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/you-inspire-linky-party_31.html
    Claire xox

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...