Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring....I Hear You Knockin'

I can't tell you how happy this nice weather is making me. Nothing like some good old Vitamin D to lift your spirits and put you in a good mood.

I went shopping over the weekend for Easter things for the boys. I got stuff for their baskets and outfits for summer. I even got Oliver some candy. Then I ate it all. I have no self control when it comes to Cadbury Cream Eggs.

I'm starting to get my Easter decorations out and realized I don't have much. So I went searching the interwebs for some Easter decor and found a TON of free printables.

I am all about sharing the wealth so here are a few that I thought would be great for Spring/Easter.

Enjoy.

  Oh Happy Day at Sprik Space

Spring Subway Art at Tatertots and Jello

Spring Printables  at Blooming Homestead 

Of course I had to pick this one!! ;) 
Easter Brunch Printables at The Pretty Blog 

Spring Subway Art at Eighteen25

Hoppy Easter Print  at Our Humble Abowed

Decorating for the holidays doesn't have to be expensive. If you're feeling creative check out your local Salvation Army or Goodwill for frames. They have them there super cheap. Grab your favorite color spray paint and paint them to match your home. 
Or sometimes what I do is just stick the printable over a picture that I have hanging in my house. Then when the holiday is over I remove the printable and my picture is still there. 
These printables are all free - just print them out on some card stock and stick in the the frame.

Happy Spring!! 
(Watch, I'm getting all excited and now it will probably snow!)  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...