Friday, March 9, 2012

Thoughts on this Blog...

Sometimes I sit and just watch Oliver play. I'm the silent observer in the room. 
Watching him build towers with his blocks. Or share his snack with Mickey Mouse. 
He's so sweet and gentle. Giving and kind. 
He dances to the Mickey Mouse club song and slaps his knees along with the characters in Little Einsteins.

He'll walk around chewing on his fingers, trying to relieve the pain from those pesky molars that have been taking their sweet time coming in. 
He'll call, "Momma." over and over and when I answer, he never has anything else to say. 
Just checking to see if I am still here.
Sweet boy I'll always be here. 

Anyways, I wanted to write that out so I didn't forget. I never want to forget any of it. I want to have it documented so years from now we can look back on these moments and laugh. I can tell him how excited he would get when Ryan pulls into the driveway after a long day at work. 
Or how much he loves to look at my wedding rings. And tells me day after day that they are from Dada. 

I was thinking...no one cares about any of this.......But I do. And I want it written down. 
All of it. 
Not just the happy and silly but the days where I want to pull my hair out and 
hide in the closet and eat chocolate. 

I never could of imagined the way blogging would influence my life. 
the friendships I would make with some amazing women.

Someday I have a heavy heart and I need to share like I did in this post or here.
Some days, I need a laugh so I post something lighthearted and silly like this post.

but mostly, I want to remember it all.


Random park days and Oliver's love of the garbage truck.










Thank you for walking this journey with me and my family............


1 comment :

  1. It sounds like your Oliver and my Riley would become fast friends. She loves Mickey and Einsteins. Although she calls it pat pat. She even clicks in her pretend seatbelt. It's amazing how much our blogs help us keep those memories alive. I think this post was a great reminder of that. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...