Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April Birchbox

I haven't posted about Birchbox in awhile. I always get so excited when it comes in the mail, than I forget to take pictures.



Are you confused, and wondering what I am talking about? Do you know what Birchbox is, or have you been living under a rock? Are you interested in receiving samples of beauty and lifestyle products? I'm not talking about teeny tiny samples. Seriously, the samples are generous, so you can use it a few times to decide if you like it or not. At $10 a month {and FREE SHIPPING!!} you really can't beat it. I am so happy I discovered Birchbox. You can learn more about it here.

My April Birchbox was probably my most favorite yet. I received a lot of fun and yummy smelling stuff this time.




These little babies smell amazing, like blueberry, lemon apple goodness!

Do you subscribe to Birchbox? 

6 comments :

  1. Interesting! I just got my very first Birchbox yesterday and it was different: http://fontenblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-first-birchbox-april-2012.html The contents of the "Befine" box were a little different - I got the moisturizer but the gentle cleanser, not exfoliating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of the zoya!! I got a color club last time that was a really pretty grassy green :)
    I really like all the befine stuff that came in the box. I can definitely stretch those out to more than just one single use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so excited to get mine this month! its on its way and i can't wait. looks like you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love my birchbox! it's that nice mommy pick-me-up, y'know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try the whole birchbox thing! I heard they had a waitlist, but it's sure worth it!

    New follower!

    www.chicmodaglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm bummed! I subscribe to BB but I got an email saying there was something in the box that was "unsuitable" for shipping, so I have to wait til May to get my next box!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...