Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Don't be Tardy for the Party

Don't laugh at me, but I really like that song. I'm not even kidding.




Are you ready to party?! I know I am.

Head on over to 5 Minutes for Moms for details on The Ultimate Blog Party 2012.
No need to get dressed up. 
No need for make up. 
Heck you can even show up in your pajamas and dirty hair!
Make some new friends. 
Don't be shy mingle and say hi!!

I'd totally party with him

Are you here from the Ultimate Blog Party?! Hello. Welcome. Grab a cup of your favorite coffee or vodka and have a look around, take a seat and get to know me a little better.


I live in a house full of boys. Tallulah the Cat and I are the only girls up in here. I wouldn't have it any other way.

My life is chaos and I am learning to embrace it. This motherhood business is no joke!

I love crafting. If the whole motherhood and cleaning duties could be put on pause, I'd craft a lot more.

I'm full of sarcasm, please don't take everything I say too seriously.

I have a little shop here, where I sell some fancy jewelry. If you like jewelry you should check it out!

This little blog of mine is about my adventures of motherhood. I may not be the Mother I thought I was going to be, but I love the mother I am.





11 comments :

  1. Stopping by from the party -
    Can't wait to check out a few more posts here!

    If you get a chance, stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am in a house full of boys. sigh. I love that quote about loving the mother you are! Come party at my site drmomsie.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read it all I thought about was this song: This little blog of mine....Im gonna let it shine. Why I don't to know. Im so cheesy! Thanks for coming to the Sunday Social. It was nice to meet you. I am now your newest follower :) Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Coming over from UBP...I like your phrase "I love the mother that I am" Good advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love that song too... and I am really sarcastic. all. the. time.

    love your blog! i am a new follower from UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at coffee and sarcasm. Love the look of your blog, very inviting! Party on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. full of sarcasm... EXCELLENT!!!! i love it you and I will get along perfectly, nice to meet you!! newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i am a new follower i hope you'll come check out, follow and comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!! Nice to 'meet' you! Newest follower here from the UBP.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here from the UPB! Looking forward to reading more.

    You had me at sarcasm and vodka.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What ever happened to Richard Simmons? Too funny.
    Stopping by from the UBP to say hello.
    Have a great weekend!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...