Friday, April 20, 2012

String Painting

There is one thing Oliver loves to do more than anything, and that is paint. He would paint daily if I let him. We do it a few times a month only because it's kind of messy.

This is a fun and different way to let your kids paint. We've painted with sticks, forks, match car wheels this time we're painting with string.

It's super easy.

You will need
Paper
String - I used fishing line and yarn
Paint
Plate or something to keep the paint on

Put some paint on a paper plate. Lay your string in the paint to cover it completely. Put your string on your paper and pull. Keep reapplying the paint onto the string and pulling it over your paper until you like how it looks.






Super simple!! Have a great weekend - Tomorrow is my beautiful sister in laws baby shower, next week I'll be sharing!!


12 comments :

  1. Such a cute idea! We do a lot of finger painting in our neck of the woods too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of fishing line- husband has that in spades :) We use sponges and the new Crayola Paint Markers a lot. What a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We're always looking for new ways to paint. Do you like the Crayola paint markers? I wanted to check them out but wasn't sure if they worked.

      Delete
  3. Super cute idea!!! Def will have to try it with my crafty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! Newest follower from the Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you via the Blog Hop. I so love doing this. Thanks from your newest follower. http://craftchickie.blogspot.com/

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so cute :D i love it!! gonna have to try it with my son at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so fun. I'm gonna try this when Soph gets a little older. & your little boy is so cute. I love his big blue eyes! Excited to start following along!

    Josie
    www.letterstosoph.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the Sunday Homepage Blog Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and messy craft! I am your newest follower from the networking blog hop! I would love if you would stop by my blog and if you like what you see follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Newest follower here. Love your blog :)

    Would love a follow back if you like my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes it is a best option for buying car accessories product at online can be easy in stores.

    casters wheels & heavy duty casters with brakes

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...