Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday 10 {Beauty Products}

Today I'm linking up over at Mom2MemphisAndRuby for the 
Tuesday 10.
This weeks theme is 
Beauty Products

If you would of asked me 5 years ago, I would of been all up on the latest beauty products
now - not so much. 

However, thanks to that little pink box that shows up in my mailbox once a month
I get to try out tons of different beauty products!

My 10 beauty products in no particular order. 





10. 
My hair is naturally curly/wavy. Since having kids it's a disaster. I blame my kids, it's really probably because I've been coloring it since I was in the 7th grade! 
This stuff is awesome! A sample came in my first Birchbox and I fell in love and bought it! 

9. 
These little compacts of eyeshadow are amazing. Each section has the specific eye area its used for stamped right in it - so anyone can create that perfect smokey eye. 
8. 
My children got the long eye lashes. I have to buy mine. Such a shame. This mascara is awesome! 
It actually makes it look like I have eyelashes and you don't need a lot so you don't get those gross spider leg lashes.
Hello Tammy Faye I'm talking to you! 


7.
I have been using this stuff since I was in high school. I am devoted to this moisturizer. I may change my make up around but I would never cheat on this.

6.
I've been using this since I was in high school also. I love it. I always keep going back to it. I feel like I should change it up a bit but when you got a good thing going you should keep it up, right?!

5.
This stuff came in my Birchbox also. I was afraid to use it at first. Any kind of serum in my hair always makes me nervous, it usually ends up looking super greasy. Not this. Obviously you're not going to dump it all on your head, but a few little drops and it makes it smooth and shiny. 

4.
Love this stuff. Any kind of foundation primer is a must, but this stuff is the bomb dot com. 

3.
I've never been a lipstick girl - but this stuff is glorious. It feels like butter {I bet that's where they got the name!} but seriously it's so smooth. It has convinced me that not all lipstick is bad. 

2.
Love this stuff, I could eat it. 

1.
Any and all Zoya nail polish. 




3 comments :

  1. I've never tried Zoya before... I'm going to have to pick some up!!
    Thanks for linking up! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I love clinique moisturizer! It's just easier and more budget friendly to get something at Walgreens!
    Newest follower!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. My roomate use to use the pink frangrance of that coconut shampoo and I used to borrow it from her ALL the time. Great product!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...