Monday, April 9, 2012

Twenty Eight and Easter {In Pictures}

Whew! What a weekend. Anyone else exhausted?!

I had plans on getting this post up earlier this morning but last night I fell asleep at 9 and this morning I was busy putting my house back together from the crazy whirlwind weekend we had.

I turned 28 on Saturday. Birthdays are always important to me, and my birthday is no different. My family always makes a big 'To-Do' about birthdays and it's something that I want to continue with my children....obviously!

Ryan had to work in the morning, so Oliver and I colored our Easter eggs for the Easter bunny. Landon supervised.

After Ryan came home we drove out to Rochester, and had lunch at the famous Dinosaur BBQ. So delicious I can't even tell you.

The day was beautiful, cool but comfortable. After lunch we made our way to the zoo. We went to the zoo last year for my birthday, I'm thinking we'll make it tradition.

I am warning you now there are a million and one pictures. It's the best way for me to share our weekend with all of you. We had an amazing time at the zoo, and our Easter was full of lots of love...and candy!!

That darker pink bird was eating a fish and a piece flew off and hit Landon in the head. 

Photo shoot with my babies

Dinosaur BBQ and it wouldn't be a birthday without Justin Bieber


Beautiful Rochester and some animals 

Oliver loved the animals



Birthday dinner at the grandparents 

My dessert partner and the sweetest card E.V.E.R 
The Easter Bunny was here


All Dressed Up

My sweetest little bunnies 

Easter Egg Hunt
   
He found lots of treasures! Even Landon found a few

There ya have it! I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter! Speaking of birthday, Oliver's Pirate Party was featured over at The Birthday Blog on Friday!! If you're in need of party ideas or inspiration definitely check out The Birthday Blog - lots of good stuff going on over there! 




6 comments :

  1. so many great pictures i don't even know if i can pick a favorite!
    looks like you had an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First - I hope you love Justin Bieber as much as I do! Second, would you want to talk about the pirate party (again) on my Monday feature of Party Planning Showcase? I had a pirate party for my son, Jack, and loved all of your ideas as well!

    Have a blessed day!

    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It looks like you had a wonderful day.

    BTW, what program do you use to edit your photos...and do you make the collages with the same program?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it was an awesome day! I use Picnik but its ending on the 19th - which I am so upset about because it's super easy. I have also played around with BeFunky I like it, it's similar to Picnik. I'm not sure if there is a collage option in Befunky but Picasa I know has a collage option.

      Delete
  4. Oh thats too bad about Picnik! I'll have to check out Befunky though. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...