Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Awards up the Wazoo

I'm really grateful for every one of my readers. 
It's like the bees knees when I get one more follower
and I stalk check my stats and see that my
page views have gone up. 

I honestly never thought Little Mudpies would 
evolve into what it has
but I am so very happy. 

So I've been awarded some bloggy awards. 
Awesome right?!

Alicia over at The Better Nester and Robin at Garage Sales R Us awarded me with the
Liebster Award 

The hilarious Emma at Your Doctor's Wife Your Doctors Wife awarded me with the 
Versatile Blogger award 

First up The Liebster Award 


Liebster apparently means "dearest/beloved" How sweet! Here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter
Make sure to link back to the blogger who presented you with the award
Copy and paste the blog award button on your blog
Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers of less and who you feel deserve to be noticed.
Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.


Alright and now on to the 

Versatile Blogger award




Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
In the same post share seven completely random facts about yourself
           Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
Include the rules


Alright 7 Random facts about me!

* I like to dip my pickles in ketchup.
*When I was little I had 2 imaginary friends Fred and "The Boss"
*I'm the only child
 *I don't like chalk. I hate writing with it, it gives me the chills. 
*I don't like spiders. Like even just writing this is making my skin crawl. 
Can't handle them. At all!
*I'm really shy when I first meet someone.  

It was hard to narrow it down so
all I ask is for you check out all my awesome Sponsor/Swaps. 
Each one of them are amazing!!

1 comment :

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...