Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chocolate Eclair Cake





This should just be called Awesome!
It's beyond delicious. 
Like holy crap sneaking spoonfuls at midnight 
delicious. 

There are no 'during' pictures. 
{just picture Oliver and I eating out of the bowl!}
The process is so easy, it's the end result that really matter anyway! 

Ingredients
1 box chocolate graham crackers 
{you could use regular if you want}
1 tub of cool whip
2 boxes of instant vanilla pudding
2 1/2 cups milk 
1 jar chocolate frosting

Directions
Mix both packets of pudding with milk. 
Fold in all of the cool whip
Break the graham crackers in half and line the bottom of a 13x9 in pan. 
Spoon cool whip/pudding mix on top of graham crackers. 
Add more graham crackers on top of cool whip/pudding mix
Add remaining cool/whip pudding mix
Top with graham crackers
Heat jar of chocolate frosting in microwave - until its fully melted
{I do 10 second intervals}
Pour chocolate frosting over entire cake. smooth out. 
Refrigerate until ready to eat.

 Its a great dessert to bring to parties! 
Hope you love it! 



Happy Friday!  

12 comments :

  1. This looks like heaven! I wish I could have a piece right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so yummy! I love vanilla pudding too. I think I've found our snack day treat for next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oliver and I had it for breakfast! lol. If you make it let me know what you think!!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I pinned this and will try it this weekend! I am a new follower from the Fantabulous Friday link party at Little Becky Homeckey's blog. Come check me out if you'd like :)

    Blessings,
    Janiene
    http://bishopsfamilysite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no - you really shouldn't have posted that, it looks TOO delicious! New hello cotton follower from the hop! mer @ http://ablessedandblissfullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that looks so delicious! I would probably eat the whole cake. Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this looks good. come here from Absolute Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum!!! It looks like my kind of cake, going to have to add it to my to do list. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yumO! five ingredients and one of them is frosting! yep, I'll be trying this one Lindsay, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh holy cow! This sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this sounds sooooo delish! Wow, all the ingredients... yummy!!!

    ahumblebumble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...