Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Lindsay

Hi everyone - Ryan here! So for this mother day, I’m hijacking Little Mudpies to share what I love about my wife. 



My best friend –

I met Lindsay in 2005, and instantly fell head over heels.  Like a five year old, stupid in love.  She was everything I was looking for in a woman.  She is kind, considerate, beautiful, compassionate, and gentle.  I knew by our second date that she was the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. 

Sure, we’ve had our ups and downs, but it’s the experiences that we have been through that make our bond so strong.  Through the years, we’ve laughed, cried, had a couple kids, and enjoyed a few cups of coffee together during that time.

As amazing of a person as she is, I’m more enamored with the mother she has become.  She coordinates every single day with the boys to make sure they are learning as much as possible.  She gets up at 2 in the morning to feed Landon, and then again at 4 when he wakes up crying.   She plays Legos for countless hours with Oliver, just because it makes him happy. 
She cleans the house before I get home because she knows it makes me that much happier.  She leaves me love notes when I least expect them.

She is a mother.  She is my wife.  She is every bit of amazing.

Happy Mothers day!

We Love You!!








mommas day - slideshow with music

2 comments :

  1. Ryan, you are such a sweet man! Happy Mothers Day Linds! Enjoy your time today with all 3 of your men :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, excuse me!! That was the sweetest thing ever!!!! Happy Mother's Day Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...