Monday, May 21, 2012

Heyo! Calliing all June Sponsors!


We have fun here! 

I opened up sponsor/swap spots last month, and it has been a wonderful experience! 
I have met some amazing ladies!

I'm hoping you will join us!! 

Stats as of May 20, 2012
Total page views - 16,214
This Month - 2,602
Views per Day - 100 - 400
GFC Followers - 172
HelloCotton Followers - 50
Facebook - 135 
Twitter - 223

Two options! 

Feature $5
Large picture above all other ads
Feature post
Guest post - optional
Giveaway - optional
social media shout outs

Swap $1 {code FREE123} 
Small picture below all other adds
Group feature post
Group giveaway - optional
Guest post - optional 

{all ads rotate}

If you are interested {and I hope you are} sign up here

1 comment :

  1. Would love to continue to swap so I signed up again and have your sponsor button all set for next month :) Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...