Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Meet Lena

Hey, I have a special treat for you today. 
I want you all to meet a super sa-weet lady. 
I'm not kidding she's pretty awesome! 

Hey peeps!
Lena here from Mom2MemphisAndRuby!


I'm so happy Lindsay invited me over to Little Mudpies for the day!

For those who don't already know me, in a nutshell, I am a mom of 2 amazing kids.  They're my pride & joy!  You hear a lot about them on the blog cuz they're so awesome! They rock my world!
Other than that, I'm a pretty simple lady just getting through life.
My husband & I live and raise our family in a small farming community in Quebec, Canada.
We don't necessarily "blend" in with the other locals... but we definitely feel like this is where we "belong."

I got to thinking about how to introduce myself... and when I took a look around my place, I realized that you could probably get to know me pretty well just by noticing what we fill our home with...

So here are a few photos that I think represent my family pretty well!
{I actually never even made it upstairs... if I did, it would have been mostly messy kid rooms & lots of clothes & shoes & books!}








Our fridge is my favorite thing in the kitchen! There is always something handmade from the kids on it, and I'm starting a pretty good Stickygram "collection" too! {those are addictive!!}

Our cupboards are, at the moment, embarrassingly bare & unorganized!

My favorite mug has my face on it!  My"mug" is on my mug! Ha!

We have ONE living plant in the house.  But give me some time, I just got this for Mother's Day, so it probably won't last much longer! I'm so bad with plants! :(

We watch A LOT of movies.

My husband has a bunch of musical equipment... and we're running out of room, so this acoustic guitar & ukulele share the couch.

There are toys everywhere. All the time. And my son refuses to get dressed.

There you have it.
This is me.
Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg, and I'd LOVE to get to know you better too!
Visit me over at Mom2MemphisAndRuby sometime and don't be shy to introduce yourself, I love making new bloggy buddies! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...