Tuesday, May 8, 2012

No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed


Landon has been in his crib for the last month or so. 
The transition has been easy
{thankfully}
He wakes up sometimes
I can usually get him back to sleep
if I hear him soon enough




Sometimes he needs to just be changed and rocked
Other times
he wants to eat. 

I miss him in our room. 
For some reason, moving him 
was harder for me

Maybe because I know this is the end
The shop is closed
We're okay with two kids
We're good with two boys

Of course there are 
those comments....
"When will you try for your girl?"
or 
"Time for a girl"

Does having a girl make me more of a mother?
Will having a girl complete our family?

No. 

God gave us two little miracles
we are happy with them
our little family of four 
is perfect. 





Button

13 comments :

  1. Beautiful post and beautiful boys!! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have 2 handsome little guys. I would say you are truly blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get that question all the time and while our shop isn't for sure closed, I often wonder why it's "necessary" for us to have a girl.

    These little guys are the best!

    xo
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure we get what we're suppose to have. God knows I am deathly afraid of bugs {spiders} so he sent me not one but TWO boys! I am in trouble!!

      Delete
  4. Same here. I'd love to have a girl, but I'm done, not doing that again. And I'm realizing that this is the last baby - now that I know how fast the time flies, I try to savor the sweet baby moments. Still, I sleep much better now my little guy is in his own room. It's bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats exactly it! Bittersweet! They grow way too fast, I feel like I just brought him home!

      Delete
  5. Your boys are precious and adorable!
    People need to start keeping any questions or comments on other people's baby plans to themselves. I keep getting told I'll change my mind about having only one kiddo. Maybe I will, but it's not for everybody else to tell me so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, we get questioned a lot. I'm happy with two kids, maybe my mind will change once the boys get older but I'm just going to enjoy the two I have and not worry so much about the whens and what ifs! Thanks for your comment!! :)

      Delete
  6. You are an amazing mama and are blessed with two precious boys! Enjoy your little miracles! And just to let you know, Harper is WAAAAAYYYYYY more difficult to parent than Cliff! LOL! Boys are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie! I love those two so much - I never thought I could handle a boy let alone TWO but they have taught me so much about being a momma and about myself! I am so blessed!

      Delete
  7. I love his little mobile, did you make it? It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...