Monday, May 7, 2012

Oliver Meets "The Toad"

There isn't much for me to say about Oliver's meeting with "The Toad" 
These pictures really tell the whole story. 
Looking at them, you can see 
the curiosity and innocence
that comes with being young and 
encountering something 
for the first time.

He was so patient and gentle with "The Toad" {thats his name by the way}
it helped that "The Toad" was probably scared you-know-what-less that he just sat in
Oliver's hand.  






He did ask to bring "The Toad" in the house. 
No Sir, "The Toad" lives outside. 

p.s please forgive me for his fingernails. I still would rather watch an episode of Beavis and Butthead 


Oh hey! Oliver's Pirate Party is being featured today!



Photobucket
Button

6 comments :

  1. Haha, cute! He looks a little worried about the toad there is the end. I love adventurous little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys love toads- they scare me more than snakes and spiders combined. Our back yard is full of toads in all sizes. The bigs spent a whole afternoon making a toad land in the sandbox and were bummed when they were all gone the next morning- go figure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so dang cute! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for joining the Meet and Tweet! I am a new follower! Hope you stop by and do the same!

    Robin @ http://garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.. this is too cute! His face is priceless :)

    Im a new follower from twitter.. so happy to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get to hear from me twice today! Your special! ha ha jk I just passed an award on to you! Come visit and check it out! http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Priceless! Love it!

    www.rjbrown233.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...