Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Photo a Day and Wordless Wednesday....

Have you seen the awesomeness of the Photo a Day challenge over at Fat Mum Slim?
I have wanted to do this for the last two months and kept forgetting. 
Not this month! I remembered and I already have my two pictures up! 

Each day is a new picture challenge. You can read more about it here

I'll be participating {when I remember} and sharing the pictures on




And for a nice little Wordless Wednesday picture.....
Oliver through a cup



2 comments :

  1. I just started this month too! I feel awful if I don't start on the first day. Very cute through the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from the May Day blog hop! I love your blog!

    I've seen this photo challenges all over Instagram! I do a very basic 365 photo challenge, where I take a picture everyday of something relevant to what I'm doing or feeling. I'm going to put them all together in a digital grid to capture a year in our life :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...