Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sponsor Love


This month I decided to take a chance and offer up sponsor and swap spots. You may have noticed these lovely ladies hanging out on my sidebar. 
I couldn't be happier - seriously all these girls are so sweet. 
I'd love for you to meet them and then go check out their blogs. 
You won't be sorry!


Chelsea 

Hi friends! My name is Chelsea and I'm a 20-something blogger from Vancouver, Canada but currently on an adventure living in Auckland, New Zealand with my cute Kiwi boyfriend! My favorite things are edamame, DIY projects, web/graphic design, travelling, a good read, clothing {and clothing...and more clothing. maybe some shoes too}, my amazing family, and of COURSE the wonderful world of blogging! You can find me over at Yours Truly blabbing on about all things that I like to blab about. I can't wait to meet you all :)


Katie

Hi there! I'm Katie (nope, it's not Becky) and I blog over at Little Becky Homecky! There you will find a bit of everything to include my family life, organizational tips, crafts, sewing, crocheting and more.  I host a linky party every Friday called Fantabulous Friday and I would love to have you stop by! ;)


Blog // Facebook // Twitter // HelloCotton // Pinterest 
Jeanne

Hi!  I'm Jeanne aka Sourire11. I was an architect, knitter, and world traveler before my life was happily hijacked by a fashion obsessed redhead and a baby so chill we call him the dude.  Now I blog mainly about raising them in the city I love, Cleveland, Ohio. 


Kristina

I'm wife to a wonderful and supportive husband and mami to 3 wonderful little kiddos, 6, 3 and 1.  I left the corporate world when our youngest was born, to become a stay-at-home mom and my life has never been more full of adventure! Blogging is my outlet in this crazy life and also a great way to document my kiddos' lives...let's face it, the baby books are never going to get finished! I've also started learning about holistic/whole body wellness and have started a little esty shop where I sell my organic lotion, lip balm and will soon be adding other skincare products!


Kristine 


Hi there! I'm Kristine aka Mrs. Foley! Wifey to the Hubs. Momma to our M&M girls. Lover of laughing! Follow along as I share our adventures! I blog about {us}. The Good, the Bad, & the Dirty. You’ll also find some crafting, my fashion style, and all the bits and pieces that make me {me}. I can be a wee bit sarcastic, but try not to take offense mmmkay? Hope to see you over at my place sooner than later! XOXO

Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin // Shoppe // Google+ // Pinterest 

Allison 


Hey sweet blog friends, my name is Alli and I blog over at Life on LeRoy. I live in Wisconsin with my sweet, energetic 2-year old, Dayton, and my handsome, amazing husband, Tony. We enjoy the simple things in life like snuggling, taking long walks, having random dance parties in our living room and tickle fights. On my blog you'll find updates on our life, recipes,DIY's, photography and a "week in photos" link up party every Friday!! Stop by and say hello, I would LOVE to meet you!

Twitter // Bloglovin // HelloCotton
Sarah 

Hi, I'm Sarah.  On a normal day at noon I am in my PJ's, no make-up on, and a baby on my hip.  To keep my sanity as I navigate the new stay at home mom world, I blog about making my son's baby food, playtime fun, and "making mommy".  Who knows a little DIY might sneak its way in too.  

 Megan 

I'm a stay at home mamma taking a chance on myself and my writing.I'm going to be honest about motherhood, parenting, and life.I'm going to be sarcastic, sometimes funny and always genuine.So join me on my journey of rediscovering that woman formerly known as Megan, who is now exclusively Mommy.


Samantha  

I'm an almost thirty-something mom of two boys who married her high school sweetheart! I'm a full-time mommy, {feels like} full-time blogger, part-time paralegal, and licensed {but not practicing} attorney. I spend most of my days saying, "No!," blogging on different sites, and trying to keep my house in {dis}organized chaos. I love life and have recently decided to choose happiness & progress rather than think about all the shouldas, wouldas, couldas!



Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest 

Josie

 Hi I'm Josie. I'm a young mommy to my beautiful toddler, engaged to her daddy and we live in a small town in WV. I use my blog, Letters to Sophia, to basically share our daily adventures, memories and anything random that comes to the mind of a busy momma working full time who loves taking lots of pictures, blogging and anything baby. So come on over, follow us and join us on our adventure as Sophia grows! Oh! and leave a comment and say hello, I'd love to meet you all as well!


Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest 


Call me Delilah! I'm a Mommy to 5, Wife to 1, & Warden to a psychotic dog! A self confessed socially awkward, Southern Girl with Sass! I blog about my Semi-Domesticated life while losin' my mind one load of laundry at a time.

Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest // HelloCotton // Instagram 



Hi there I'm Stephanie and I blog over at The Slogans .  A few years ago, I met a cute engineer at a bar and took a chance and left my corporate job to follow him with his job building power plants and then married him!  I blog about our crazy adventures with moving a lot for his work and all the fun things we find to do and things to cross off our bucket list and soon adding a baby to the list in October! 

1 comment :

  1. Thanks again for a great post, and for everything, I am learning more from you than you know and I think I am growing my blog and my brand quite well as a result, so thanks mate.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments.
If you like my little blog I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. If you leave a comment - make sure you stop back - I will reply to you right here on the blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...